Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Columbus Brewing Company Summerteeth


This post is a bit out of place, but I felt the need to acknowledge a great local beer.
By the time we Brewski Brothers had returned from our world trek, summer time was in full swing and I felt like nothing more than sitting down and relaxing with a great local brew.
I stopped by my local carryout and grabbed a sixer of Columbus Brewing Company's Summer Teeth, which is an excellent Kellerbier. A kellerbier is basically a hoppier version of a helles style lager.
Columbus does an exceptional job with the hops on this one. The aroma offers a slight, herbal hoppiness and a tad of malty sweetness. The flavor is very dry, grassy, and crisp.
I sat around all day and enjoyed the greatness that this six pack had to offer. As I drank this, I began to ponder the great adventures that are in store for us Brewski-Bros here in the near future.
I realized that I am content and love the beer I drink. That being said... complacency is never a good thing. More is to come from our journeys around the world. We will not rest 'til we have scoured every corner possible that offers the bounties of beer.

No comments: